- Turn on the wireless on your laptop or other device.
- Scan for available wireless networks. How you do this will depend on your device.
- Select FPCSTUDENTS network. Faculty should select the FPCFACULTY network. If you are not a member of the Franklin Pierce University community, you should select FPCGUESTS.
- Open a web browser. The Franklin Pierce wireless login page will come up. You may need to refresh the browser in order to see it.
- Login to the wireless network using your network username and password. Login information for guests is on the Guest login page.
Note: the Franklin Pierce wireless network does not currently support printing from laptops or other devices.