SAGE Business Cases is the first digital collection tailored to library needs, providing librarians, faculty, and students with cases to support their curriculum and independent research. Launching with 1,000 cases from around the world, this collection will grow to 2,500 case studies by 2018. These cases are:
- Accessible campus-wide, providing easy discovery for students and faculty for the use in courses and research
- Critically minded, up-to-date, and developed to elicit discussion and further research
- Accompanied by instructor-only teaching notes with suggested teaching strategies, target audience, and possible responses to discussion questions that can help facilitate classroom discussion
- Contemporary and newsworthy. Topics include Marketing, Operations Management, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, International Business, Human Resource Management, and more
- Offered on SAGE's digital library platform, SAGE Knowledge, these cases are integrated with SAGE's book, video, and reference content, allowing for a rich scholarly environment and enhanced discovery
- Complementary to other SAGE Business & Management content
This collection brings together cases selected from a variety of sources, including key university and association partnerships, to meet the needs of business faculty and students internationally.