Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
There are many ways to ask a librarian for research help.
- Call us: (603) 899-1149
- Email us!
- Chat with a librarian.
- Search our FAQs
Welcome to the First Year Resources Guide! This guide can serve as your go-to place for information on first year research and academic support services to help make your first year at Franklin Pierce a success. Each tab at the top of this guide will redirect you to more information on the topic of your choice
- The Center for Academic Excellence Tab will provide you with information on
- Tutoring Services
- Workshops and Presentations
- Individualized Learning Assistance
- The Center Scholar Program
- Disability Services
- The Wensberg Writing Center Tab will provide you with information on
- Booking appointments at the writing center
- Types of services provided to students
- Peer writing assistants
- The Printing Tab will provide you with information on
- Where printers are located
- How to print from your own computer
- Printing FAQs
- The First Year Library Resources Tab will provide you with links to
- The Library Catalog
- Recommended databases for first year students
- The Avoiding Plagiarism Tab will direct you to
- Videos that define the different types of plagiarism
- Links that help you understand different citation styles
- The Citation Tools and Tips Tab will provide you with information on
- How to cite sources in a variety of style formats
- Using autocite tools to create citations directly from library databases